24th of European Real Estate Society (ERES) Annual Conferences has been conducted in Delft, Netherlands between June 28 – July 1, 2017. Seven presentations were made by our faculty members at the conference which Dean of Faculty of Applied Sciences and Head of Real Estate Development and Management Department Prof. Harun Tanrıvermiş, Vice President of Real Estate Development and Management Asst. Prof. Dr. Yeşim Aliefendioğlu, our Research Assistant Gülnaz Şengül and doctoral students of our Department Yunus Emre Kapusuz, Akın Öztürk ve Rodrigue Bazame attended. Our team led by Prof. Harun Tanrıvermiş have evaluated development of cooperation opportunities, academic staff and student exchange possibilities on real estate sciences between two universities by visiting faculty members from University of Twente and Delft University of Technology on June 26-27.
After the visits to the relative departments of the two universities, Netherlands Council For Real Estate Assessment have been visited and discussion and exchange of views were made and material exchange was carried out with Council Managers Ben Bervoets and Ruud M. Kathmann on especially the Council’s legislation, activities and its place in the valuation sector.
Titles of the papers presented at 24th European Real Estate Society (ERES) Annual Conference by Our Department’s research team have been listed below:
- Yesim Aliefendioglu, Harun Tanrivermis, Akın Ozturk and Yunus Emre Kapusuz, Determining Risk Management Dynamics: An Analysis of Risk Perceptions of Real Estate Development Firms in Turkey
- Yesim Aliefendioglu, Sibel Canaz Sevgen, Gizem Var and Harun Tanrivermis, Urban Growth, Spatial Change, Land Use, Housing and Population Relations: The Case of Ankara Province
- Yesim Aliefendioglu, Gizem Var and Harun Tanrivermis, A Sustainable Tourism Approaches for Sustainable Urban and Regional Development: The Case of Göreme Municipality of Nevşehir Province
- Gulnaz Sengul, Harun Tanrivermis and Yesim Aliefendioglu, Assessment of development trends of real estate investment funds implementations in Turkey
- Akın Ozturk, Harun Tanrivermis and Yunus Emre Kapusuz, The Framework of Risk Management in A Real Estate Development Project With A Focus on Macroeconomics Aspects: A Case of Mixed-Use Real Estate Project in Ankara Province
- Yunus Emre Kapusuz, Harun Tanrivermis and Akın Ozturk, Customer Behaviors on Housing Demand and A Proposal for Policy Makers: A Discussion on Ankara Province Example
- Rodrigue Bazame and Harun Tanrivermis, Urban Development and Its Implications for Housing Policy: The Case Study of Burkina Faso
It is possible to access the conference program which many academics, experts and professionals working on fields such as real estate development, real estate management, real estate investments and finance, real estate taxation, real estate project development and management, urban economy, urban and rural land management and economy, land conservation policies, construction projects and cost management, real estate and property valuation, land acquisition and expropriation, real estate use and preservation, through http://2017.eres.tudelft.nl/index.html.
ERES Conference Team – Aula Conference Centre, Delft University of Technology, Delft.
The Netherland Council for Real Estate Assessment, Den Haag, The Netherlands.